We stand for the betterment of our local communities to shape and mold our country.
The current political and societal climate is dividing our communities, and ultimately our nation. It is our immediate goal to energize support for Law Enforcement using the Veteran and family member community.
At Project Overwatch we stand for the betterment of our local communities to shape and mold our country. To effect positive change we do not strictly limit our associations and outreach to Veterans, Law Enforcement or Firefighters alone. We stand ready to create relationships with any person or organization that supports these agencies and shares our vision for the betterment of our nation.
” We stand for the betterment of our local communities to shape the betterment of our country”
To effect change, we wish to involve anyone that supports those that serve in the face of danger. Soldiers, Police Officers and Firefighters; they are all first responders that run toward danger, to serve the public at great sacrifice. No one chooses these careers for ambitious monetary gains, we all want to serve.
Primary Objective: Provide Support
- Provide support by filling training gaps for the Law Enforcement and Firefighter communities thru Veteran leadership and experience
- Provide support by raising funds and leveraging sponsors to assist with equipment shortages within the Law Enforcement and Firefighter communities thru Veteran leadership and relationships
- Provide support by establishing hardship accounts for our partnered Law Enforcement and Firefighter departments
Secondary Objective: Promote Fidelity
- Promote fidelity between the Law Enforcement, Firefighter, and Veteran community
- Counter the negative narrative toward Law Enforcement propagating in our country
- Assist and plan local charitable causes that support a Law Enforcement, Firefighter or Veteran related objective
- Promote Project Overwatch purpose and objectives thru social media and community interaction
- Assist any organization that the Project Overwatch team members deem beneficial to community and country